While your Lennox® furnace cannot chat with you, it does have a procedure to tell you about a furnace error.
Its control panel has a set of LED lights that can share a fault code. Subject to the problem, your heater may show steady or flashing lights.
Though there are various elementary HVAC repairs you can do yourself, most fixes are best left to the professionals. When your heating system refuses to turn on or put out heat, call Faust Air Conditioning and Heating at 979-323-6130 for expert furnace repair in Wharton.
Our experts will rapidly pinpoint and handle the malfunction, even if you don’t own a Lennox heating system. We can repair any types or configuration—and get the warmth returned to your residence quickly.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heating system depends on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also uses this setup to relay it’s heating properly.
Correct function consists of:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heating system operating properly.
- Both lights flash fast—furnace is beginning to call for heat.
If you notice a solitary light blinking slowly and the other blinking rapidly, your heating system may be experiencing a low flame signal. This can take place even when your heater is working like it should. It signifies the flame sensing rod could be dirty or in the bad location on the burner. Contact us at 979-323-6130 for help.
Here are several other of the most typical errors for Lennox furnaces.
Furnace Won’t Start
Here are a few of the light patterns you might observe when your furnace refuses to or keep operating. The majority of these problems need to be fixed by a professional, for instance from Faust Air Conditioning and Heating.
- The duo of LED lights are extinguished. This signifies your heating system might not be receiving power. Go to the breaker box to confirm the heater fuse is not triggered. You should reset the fuse if it has moved into the “off” spot. If it instantly trips after a subsequent reset, don’t try to reset it again and contact us at 979-323-6130.
- A single light is unchanging and the other is flashing slowly. This means the flame rollout switch is may be not working right. The switch is an important safety guard that aids in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to handle this issue without professional help.
- A single light is blinking fast and the other is flashing slowly. This usually indicates power polarity has been reversed. Your furnace might have a wiring problem that requires expert aid from Faust Air Conditioning and Heating.
- The duo of lights are flashing slowly. This signifies your heater’s blower motor probably isn’t working. This part sends warm air from the furnace into your house. We can aid in pinpointing what’s causing an issue with this part.
- One light is blinking slowly and the other is blinking fast. This signifies your heating system might have low voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our technicians at 979-323-6130 for help.
- One light is blinking on, on and off while the other flickers on, off, on. This means there may be trouble with your HVAC system’s motherboard or wiring. Faust Air Conditioning and Heating can pinpoint the error and repair it.
- The pair of lights show alternating slow blinks. This signifies your HVAC system possibly has a flame failure. There could be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at 979-323-6130 for support.
- A single light blinks slowly while the other stays solid. This often indicates your HVAC equipment’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch stops your heating system from getting too hot. Get in touch with the experts at Faust Air Conditioning and Heating for assistance.
Heating System Blower Operates But No Warm Air
Here’s what might be wrong when you hear your heating system’s blower fan working, but you aren’t receiving any heated air.
- The duo of lights display alternate rapid flashes. This signifies your furnace ignitor might not be working. This piece lights energy in your heater to create warmth and should be serviced by a professional from Faust Air Conditioning and Heating.
Depend on Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you need to get your furnace in working order quickly, depend on the professionals at Faust Air Conditioning and Heating. Our techs will handle the issue quickly and have your house feeling comfortable again in a short time. Reach out to us at 979-323-6130 or contact us online to get an appointment right away.