Don’t start your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Faust Air Conditioning and Heating technician. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but annual air conditioner tune-ups can help your system run well, keeping you comfy and cool throughout the summer. These routine services do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner working as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be maintained, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are receiving full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Wharton are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or maintenance in the middle of the season. Our experts can search for warnings and reveal problems for your air conditioner and notify you long before any problems occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its best, you could detect a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be working correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Technicians will always examine these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and alter things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be inspected during a service visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our experts will search so that no dust or other particles have collected on the outdoor or interior coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than required and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will ensure that all moving parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our professionals at Faust Air Conditioning and Heating in Wharton offer quality and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 979-323-6130.