As spring begins, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Wharton? Especially if your cooling unit is up-to-date or was working just fine last year.
Here’s one method to think about it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s a piece of equipment that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can end up with leaks and its moving components can fail.
Having your system examined seasonally by a Faust Air Conditioning and Heating professional can help spot small issues before they turn into huge meltdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can majorly lower your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling an expert to take care of complicated internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that build up in your equipment can force it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can lead to elevated energy needs—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and could even help it run for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling expenses and over the years, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps locate small troubles before they turn into large, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully inspect components and complete a set of air conditioning performance tests. These all-inclusive processes often allow us to locate issues before they become major issues that lead to a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure stress-free comfort throughout the season. After your unit is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is prepped to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the best ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect annual maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your unit is vulnerable to early failure and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A good AC tune-up should include an inspection and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent locations and pieces:
- Full unit condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Today with Faust Air Conditioning and Heating
Now is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Faust Air Conditioning and Heating pros a ring at 979-323-6130 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, don’t forget to check our discount offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.