Make your life less difficult—start preparing your air conditioner now before hotter temperatures arrive. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are running your system when it needs service, you could see a dramatic hike in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system performing well with at least one air conditioning service call from your Faust Air Conditioning and Heating expert each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for a long time to come. Our technician can confirm that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more costly repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle evaluation
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of all moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to scheduling your professional air conditioning service, there are actions you can do now and throughout the year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t plants growing too close to your system, which can hamper airflow. Take away piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your exterior unit was covered during the cold season, don’t forget to uncover it. You can harm your system if you turn on your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in serious repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Faust Air Conditioning and Heating service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when necessary! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever warmer temps can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Faust Air Conditioning and Heating team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.