Which Ventilation System is Best Suited for Your Living Space?
There are a couple of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While both are appropriate for new or remodeled energy-saving homes, the brand you demand depends on your local weather. Homes in certain parts of the country, such as the middle part of the country, can make use of each of them.
Learn more about the systems our professionals sell. Or contact us at 979-323-6130 for additional facts on which one is best for you.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for chilly climates.
- Removes air from your house and switches it with natural air from the outdoors.
- Retains warmness so you do not have to heat the fresh air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for warm or humid areas of the United States.
- Distributes heat and excess moisture outside.
- Stabilizes moisture so you can work your air conditioning not as much.